Kid President

Maybe some of you are more in touch with trending videos than I am and have heard of Kid President. Maybe this is new to you, too. Regardless, you should watch some of his videos, like the one here:

This is a fourth grade boy who, with the help of his uncle-in-law, started making some videos about his take on the world. They are heartwarming and impressive, but most of all they contain some of the simple messages that we should all be hearing and saying every day, but are too busy to.

And, beyond what it brings to us in our lives, it is a great reminder of what kids can do with the support of a caring adult. I love the way this boy communicates, and am looking forward to a particular friend of mine who would probably do some great sharing if she got to make a fun video and post it. I can’t wait to see her proud smile!

About sthurstonmspp

I am a 28-year-old-School-Psychology-CAGS/PsyD-student. Whew, what a mouthful. Journey and Styx rock my world, and some hardcore volleyball makes it go round n' round. I have spend the past six years working at a school/residential facility for children with emotional and behavioral disorders, and when I tried to quit in order to begin grad school, it just didn't take- I continue to pick up shifts every week so I can see my kids. I am a new homeowner about 40 minutes outside of Boston (another favorite band) with my husband and my 3 year old (rescued) mutt, Maisy. I am going to do my best to invite you inside my thoughts as I continue my grad school career as a simultaneously juggle my full time internship, CAGS classes and begin my journey into the PsyD- enter at your own risk!
This entry was posted in School Psychology. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Kid President

1. Right here is the perfect blog for anybody who wants to find out about this topic.
    You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I
    actually will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a
    subject which has been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!