Leadership Psychology vlog

Leadership Psychology has been around for a long time, but never the less, thoughts and theories in this fascinating field are as exciting today as they have ever been. I will start a series of video blogs beginning today, with a conversation with one the most renown and respected individuals in the field; Dr. Barbara Kellerman. Dr. Kellerman is an expert on Leadership, Followership and the dynamics of change. She has authored many books on the topic, they including: The End of Leadership, Followership: How Followers Are Creating Change and Changing Leaders, Bad Leadership: What It Is, How It Happens, Why It Matters, Women Leaders in American Politic, All the Presidents Kin: Their Political Roles

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

4 Responses to Leadership Psychology vlog

1. Hi! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make
    your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone.
    I’m trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to resolve this
    issue. If you have any recommendations, please share. Appreciate it!

2. Annabelle says:

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the
    road. Cheers

3. It’s very straightforward to find out any matter on web as
    compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this web page.

4. seo company says:

Have you ever thought about including a little bit
    more than ust your articles? I mean, what you say
    is fundamental and everything. Nevertheless think abouut if youu added some great graphics or video clips to gife your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips, this blog could certainly be one of
    the best in its field. Amazing blog!