Studying, with a side of …?

Take a look next to your computer right now. Is there a cup of tea there, a carafe of coffee, a mug of hot cocoa, maybe some juice? When you think about sitting down to get some work done for an hour or two, do you immediately pair it with a chai the way a chef would pair a filet mignon with a full-bodied red? Looking around at MSPP, many folks have the same generic paper “hot cup” in hand or at the ready. However, because we have a vast array of free coffee flavors, frothy foam, hot chocolate and tea, one can never assume that we’re all drinking the same type of coffee-like Kool Aid.

Personally, I try not to have a standard pairing. My most regular choice would be hot water; yes, just plain ole’ hot water. Don’t knock it ‘til you try it. But on a cold winter day if I’m in the vicinity of a fireplace, I’ll likely go hot cocoa all the way, perhaps with a healthy dose of marshmallow on top. This fall, the warmed caramel apple cider has become a go-to on the run or when I’m editing papers. A coffee lover turned decaf (still haven’t found one that hits the spot), I do appreciate the barista artwork that the folks at The Thinking Cup in the North End deliver. An iced tea has a certain summertime appeal as I’m turning pages of a reading assignment while at the park.

What about you? What’s your drink of choice when it comes to tackling a project at work or in your studies? 

Image

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Studying, with a side of …?

1. I was excited to find this great site. I need to to thank you for ones time for
    this particularly wondeful read!! I deefinitely savored every little bit of
    it and i also have you book marked to check out new things in your website.

2. Cuba is news still on the East India Company. Washington, U news S.

3. Wow, that’s what I was seeking for, what a information!
    existing here at this website, thanks admin of this website.

4. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It’s the little changes which will make the greatest changes.

Thanks for sharing!

5. I visited various blogs however the audio quality for audio songs current at this website
    is in fact wonderful.

6. It’s actuallу ѵery ԁifficult in this actіve life to listen
    news on TV, thus I only uѕe іnteгnet for that reaѕon, anԁ
    obtain the most recent information.

7. I enjoy what you guys are usually up too. This type of clever work and exposure!

Keep up the awesome works guys I’ve added you guys to my blogroll.

8. Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I
    really enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the
    same subjects? Thanks a lot!

9. Lifestyle says:

Do you have any video of that? I’d care to find out some additional
    information.

10. Roscoe says:

Hi there, its good paragraph on the topic of media print, we all be aware of media is a fantastic source of information.