The End

This is it for me here on the MSPP blog. Since the beginning of my program in October, you dear readers have seen me through adjusting to online learning, becoming passionate about Student Affairs, and struggling to juggle it all. You saw me in my job search and congratulated me once I accepted an offer.

Now it’s time to move on. There’s about two and a half months left of work, doing our weekly classes, as well as wrapping up the field projects and writing our Capstone papers. My husband and I are moving down to Dallas in just three short weeks and I start my new job the week after that. Times are crazy right now, but I keep reminding myself that it’s a temporary crazy. I just have to rock these next few months and then it will [hopefully] be smooth sailing. There will finally be time for pleasure reading and naps again.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me while I’ve written in this space. Thanks for reading and for sharing your thoughts and for being interested in my work. Maybe once my field project and Capstone are completed, I will share a link to them in this space for those of you who have asked. Good luck to all of you who are still in school or still working on professional projects. 

Also, this is completely unrelated, but spring is beautiful this year in Rochester, NY and this past weekend, my husband, sister, friend, and I ran the Color Run. So, here’s a picture of Ben & I at the Lilac Festival to say goodbye. Happy spring everyone!

Image

About jackieqmspp

I'm Jackie, a MSPP Higher Education online student. I recently graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College just outside of Rochester, NY and I live in Spencerport, NY with my best friend/husband/boy-roommate and no pets or babies just yet, thank the Lord. I'm into crafting, reading, frozen brownie batter, twinkle lights, and spending time with my cute new husband. I currently hold down 2 part-time jobs, but am looking to get into Student Affairs once I complete the HESPA program. Working with college students is my passion, because it feels more like playing, and I'm looking forward to developing my career in Higher Education.

One Response to The End

1. DTP Poznań says:

Time to move on…