Finale

We have finally come to the close of the first year of the Primary Care Program here at MSPP!  It has been such a phenomenal year.  With all the hard work we have done together as a cohort, I just want to give my peers, colleagues, and professors a round of applause.  We have made so many wonderful connections in this first year that are sure to be long-lasting.  In fact, with our break finally upon us, we find ourselves asking one another what we’re going to do without each other in the break we have prior to the official start of our second year – in Summer Session!Image

Several of us will be traveling with our friends and family, some of us will be getting in some much needed beach time, and some of us will be catching up with the lives we placed on pause in an effort to excel in such an accelerated program.  Regardless of how we choose to spend out time away from school, one thing is for certain: we will all keep in touch and have a great time.

Enjoy the break everyone! See you next academic school year : )

This entry was posted in Primary Care Psychology. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Finale

1. Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your site.

Im really impressed by your site.
    Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends.
    I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.