Time for Fundraising….or is it FUN-raising?!

Hi Folks!

I hope you are enjoying a happy, healthy, & warm spring.

April means it’s that time of year again. Time for me to put away the snow boots, store the snow shovels, unearth my sneakers, and get ready to WALK in support of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation.

I have made a bold commitment to raise much needed funds to find better treatments for digestive diseases.  My goal is to raise $800.  I hope you will consider supporting my efforts on behalf of the CCFA (an organization near and dear to my heart).  If you prefer, you can also send your contribution directly to me.  Your support is greatly appreciated and needed.

CCFA’s mission is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.  A champion for 1.4 million Americans, CCFA strives to inspire, instill hope, and create a community which empowers patients. Part of this community building includes offering fully-funded summer camp opportunities to children and adolescents with IBD. This summer I was honored to volunteer with these courageous kids, and was able to see the fruits of CCFA’s fundraising in action.

I am asking you to support my fundraising efforts with a donation.  Your tax-deductible gift will truly make a difference in the thousands of lives suffering with IBD.  If you are interesed in joining me on walk day and helping my fundraising efforts, please register to join my team. We’d love to have you join us on Boston Common in June!

I appreciate your support.

Thank you/Gracias/Obrigada/Grazie,

Susannah

Obligatory cheesy video here:

About shansenmspp

I am a second-year school psychology student. I completed my undergraduate degree at Macalester College, with majors in Sociology and Spanish. In addition, I have a master's degree in Public Affairs. I have worked as a language teacher in the U.S. and Latin America, and I speak Spanish and some Portuguese. I love reading, yoga, cooking, traveling, and hanging out with good friends. Oh, and playing with my impish rescue pup, Atlas.