Answers

Today, I accepted a job offer. 

It’s in a far away state, in a city that my husband and I have never even visited, but we’re excited beyond belief. When the dust has settled a bit and detail are in order, I’ll share the details, but for now, we’re just daydreaming of this grand adventure.

And I’m remembering to stay thankful for the path that led me to MSPP and my Master’s program that got these employers to consider my resume, consider me, and then in the end, offer me a job. I have so much for which to be thankful.

About jackieqmspp

I'm Jackie, a MSPP Higher Education online student. I recently graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College just outside of Rochester, NY and I live in Spencerport, NY with my best friend/husband/boy-roommate and no pets or babies just yet, thank the Lord. I'm into crafting, reading, frozen brownie batter, twinkle lights, and spending time with my cute new husband. I currently hold down 2 part-time jobs, but am looking to get into Student Affairs once I complete the HESPA program. Working with college students is my passion, because it feels more like playing, and I'm looking forward to developing my career in Higher Education.