Lately

What I’ve been doing lately:

• Filling out my graduation application. I must really be done with my master’s!!
  • Booked a trip to Portland, OR next month to celebrate said graduation (and my birthday!). It’s the vegan mecca with a beautiful backdrop!

(The vegan mini mall!)
  • Dipping a toe into the organizational development community around Boston, to network and see what I might want to do going forward.
  • Doing on-going work on the employee engagement project I started during my field placement.
  • Researching, thinking, soul-searching, and talking to as many people as possible to decide if I want to go on to earn my PsyD in Leadership Psych at MSPP. The program sounds incredible and something that would be a great fit for me….

Off to do some more work and ponder some more. Happy Spring!

About msppjen

I am a student in the online Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology program at MSPP. My interests include languages, baking vegan goodies, and exploring new places near and far.
This entry was posted in Organizational Psychology & Leadership. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Lately

1. I’m not sure exactly why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I’ll check back later and see if the
    problem still exists.