Pinned Image

Today, we’re headed to Texas!

My husband’s family lives north of Houston, so we got cheap tickets to spend his spring break down there, visiting my in-laws and soaking up some sun. I’m incredibly excited for all that, but the bummer is that it’s not totally a vacation for me. As I’ve mentioned before, we don’t get breaks in the HESPA program because it’s such a short one already. So here’s hoping that I can do the work I need to do amongst painting the nursery for our future nephew, swimming in our aunt’s pool, and eating all the Tex Mex we can handle.

I’ll let you know how that goes.

About jackieqmspp

I'm Jackie, a MSPP Higher Education online student. I recently graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College just outside of Rochester, NY and I live in Spencerport, NY with my best friend/husband/boy-roommate and no pets or babies just yet, thank the Lord. I'm into crafting, reading, frozen brownie batter, twinkle lights, and spending time with my cute new husband. I currently hold down 2 part-time jobs, but am looking to get into Student Affairs once I complete the HESPA program. Working with college students is my passion, because it feels more like playing, and I'm looking forward to developing my career in Higher Education.

2 Responses to

1. Stephanie says:

Greetings! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my apple iphone. I’m
    trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to
    correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please
    share. Cheers!

2. Pingback: Work While I Play | MSPP Student Voices