Why Spring?

Because of birds chirping in the trees. Because of driving with the windows down. Because of fresh flowers brought home by your husband. Because of blankets spread under the trees upon which to read. Because of Saturdays at the Farmer’s Market. Because of daily bike rides around town. Because of the seasonal diet staples: fresh fruit and popsicles. Because of sundresses and bare feet and sunkissed skin. Because of hope for warmer days, brighter sun, and time on the lake. Because homework can wait until another day.

flower market from plbv

About jackieqmspp

I'm Jackie, a MSPP Higher Education online student. I recently graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College just outside of Rochester, NY and I live in Spencerport, NY with my best friend/husband/boy-roommate and no pets or babies just yet, thank the Lord. I'm into crafting, reading, frozen brownie batter, twinkle lights, and spending time with my cute new husband. I currently hold down 2 part-time jobs, but am looking to get into Student Affairs once I complete the HESPA program. Working with college students is my passion, because it feels more like playing, and I'm looking forward to developing my career in Higher Education.

3 Responses to Why Spring?

1. I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet
    users, its really really fastidious post on building up new blog.

2. Titia says:

I have been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thank you, I will try and check back more often. How frequently you update your website%3

3. vps says:

Your blog is amazing. You write about very interesting things. Thanks for all your tips and information.