Halfway

One wonderful aspect of the Higher Education M.A at MSPP is its’ length. After 10 months of intensive classes and hard work, we can hold our Masters degrees in our hand and go out into the world with new opportunities at our doorstep.

I’m here to say that I’m halfway there! I hate Bon Jovi, so I will make no references to their lame song, but my program started in October and ends in July, so we are halfway there.

It’s been a good five months, but I know that the hardest parts are ahead of me. We have a Capstone paper due at the end, a final project for our Field Projects, and one other big assignment that I can’t remember, so it’s not going to be an easy next five months. However, I know that it’ll just take some hard work and determination to just push through and we’ll be finished by the end of the summer.

I can’t wait.

About jackieqmspp

I'm Jackie, a MSPP Higher Education online student. I recently graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College just outside of Rochester, NY and I live in Spencerport, NY with my best friend/husband/boy-roommate and no pets or babies just yet, thank the Lord. I'm into crafting, reading, frozen brownie batter, twinkle lights, and spending time with my cute new husband. I currently hold down 2 part-time jobs, but am looking to get into Student Affairs once I complete the HESPA program. Working with college students is my passion, because it feels more like playing, and I'm looking forward to developing my career in Higher Education.