Next Steps

It seems to be that time a year with a number of my fellow bloggers posting about finding jobs, etc… I am also thinking about what the near future holds for me. I turned in the last requirement of my degree TODAY and now I am finished. What now?

I love my job and my boss has a few choice words about the concept of me potentially leaving, so I don’t know if that will be happening immediately. Plus, I am continuing the work I’ve done on my field project at my organization to help increase employee engagement and I have to see that through to the end :) (I’ll give you an update on how that’s going pretty soon!)

Beyond whether I’ll have a different job in the immediate future, there are other next steps I am considering. MSPP offers a PsyD in Leadership Psychology, which is extremely alluring to me… I think I need to give myself some time to consider it some more and speak with faculty to make the final decision, but it’s certainly something I am considering right now.

For now, my next step is to relax and touch base with friends and family. Taking some time to relax and reflect between big steps is important and can be helpful in making the right decisions.

Have a great weekend!

About msppjen

I am a student in the online Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology program at MSPP. My interests include languages, baking vegan goodies, and exploring new places near and far.
This entry was posted in Organizational Psychology & Leadership. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Next Steps

1. Pingback: You can take the girl out of MSPP… | MSPP Student Voices

2. TJ says:

This is an exciting time (and anxiety provoking) but you have so many choices. I DO hope you go on to the Psy.D program, getting your doctorate at MSPP is life changing. Best of luck to you!