Get Excited

I am back and feeling much more lively than last week! I have successfully completed my Capstone and now just under a week and the rest of my field placement stand between me and my degree!

It’s so hard to believe all that we’ve learned and accomplished in under a year. For months, friends and family have been asking me if I am excited to be almost done. I think I can finally say an enthusiastic YES! While the time has been short, and one could arguably say we were almost done when we started the program, there is a lot of learning packed into our short time at MSPP! Now that I can count on one hand what I have to accomplish, it seems close!

Also, since what I have left to do is field work, it is not so much an assignment as it is doing real work. That is exciting to me as well! While I am still learning, thanks so much to doing the work and to the fantastic guidance of my advisor, it feels like I am beginning to take the next step.

Looking forward to completing my degree and exploring what comes after. Have a great weekend!

About msppjen

I am a student in the online Master of Arts in Organizational Psychology program at MSPP. My interests include languages, baking vegan goodies, and exploring new places near and far.
This entry was posted in Experiential Education, Online Education, Organizational Psychology & Leadership. Bookmark the permalink.