Tuesday

This Tuesday feels like a middle-of-the-semester-Tuesday. The type that’s cold and gray and a little overwhelming with all of the work to be done.

Rochester, NY (where I live) got hit with about a foot and a half of snow on Friday, but then it was sunny the rest of the weekend. We got a little glimpse of spring and to be honest, it just teased me. I’m ready for warmer weather, with the sunshine and the chirping birds and the afternoons outside that it will bring. Not to mention the fact that I’m ready to start running again, but I refuse to spend more time outside than necessary when it’s below 50 degrees.

On this Tuesday, I hope you start your day with a big cup of coffee or tea or whatever helps you wake up and then you get to gettin. Tackle that giant to-do list of yours, or if you don’t have much to do, feel free to come over to my house and help me with mine. You can take on the world today, but first, coffee.

About jackieqmspp

I'm Jackie, a MSPP Higher Education online student. I recently graduated from Roberts Wesleyan College just outside of Rochester, NY and I live in Spencerport, NY with my best friend/husband/boy-roommate and no pets or babies just yet, thank the Lord. I'm into crafting, reading, frozen brownie batter, twinkle lights, and spending time with my cute new husband. I currently hold down 2 part-time jobs, but am looking to get into Student Affairs once I complete the HESPA program. Working with college students is my passion, because it feels more like playing, and I'm looking forward to developing my career in Higher Education.