Serving Tucson

I shared this link on my twitter (@jrgRizzo) but I thought I would share it with you folks as well.

When you end up going into counseling/clinical psychology this is the sort of thing that warms your heart. It certainly warmed mine.

“Serving Tucson: The Folks of Cafe 54 are the Real Face of Mental Illness in Arizona, not Jared Loughner”

Thank you, Phoenix New Times!

About jgarciamspp

Hello! My name is Jessica Garcia. I am an Arizona native and have moved to the greater Boston area to attend graduate school at MSPP. I graduated, summa cum laude, from Arizona State University (the Barrett Honors College). I received my Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I am currently a 1st year Clinical PsyD student, doing my practicum at FMC Devens. On a more personal note, I love music, theater, reading, learning new languages, and my little dog.

31 Responses to Serving Tucson

1. para kazan says:

You probably allow it to be appear to be really easy along with your display but I to find this condition to be essentially a thing that I do believe I’d personally never ever recognize. The idea type of believes far too intricate and very substantial personally. I’m taking a look toward your own future publish, I will make an effort to find the cling of computer!

2. para kazan says:

Muhtemelen bu ekran ile birlikte gerçekten kolay gibi görünen edilecek ama bu durum aslında ben şahsen asla hiç tanırım inanıyorum bir şey bulmak için izin verir. Fikri türü çok karmaşık ve şahsen çok önemli inanıyor. Ben bilgisayarın sarılmak bulmak için bir çaba yapacak, kendi geleceğe doğru bir bakış yayınlamak alıyorum!

3. You probably allow it to be appear to be really easy along with your display but I to find this condition to be essentially a thing that I do believe I’d personally never ever recognize. The idea type of believes far too intricate and very substantial personally. I’m taking a look toward your own future publish, I will make an effort to find the cling of computer!

4. girlsdoporn says:

Look, I’m not here to tell anyone to do or not
    do porn, but if you are thinking about it, the first thing that you should know is that
    if you get any amount of non-porn fame after the fact, the company you made porn for is going to out you faster than I could crank one out
    to your clip.

5. Three models are the SX7T CDMA, SX5T and SX5e that come with a dipole spike antenna.
    There’s some things the general public does not need to know.
    Connecticut, who passed a texting while driving ban in 2005, still struggle with drivers texting that they have passed a significant raise in fines on offenders.

6. you are very good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. The contents are masterwork. you have performed this job very well

7. İnternetten para kazanma fırsatını hemen yakalayın. Siz de kendi işinizin patronu olun

8. Thanks very usefull posts

9. Thank you very much for your posts

10. Great post. Keep going! Thanks for sharing

11. çok başarılı olmuş güzel bir site

12. I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they

13. It’s really very complex in this busy life to listen news on Television, thus I just use the web for that reason, and obtain the latest information.

14. I was recommended this web site by my cousin.

I am not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my problem.
    You are incredible! Thanks!

15. Elva says:

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the internet the simplest thing to
    be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they
    plainly do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole
    thing without having side effect , people
    can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

16. Fausto says:

you’re really a good webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It seems that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a magnificent activity on
    this matter!

17. Thanks for sharing this post for us.

18. Super news, may have more of such photos ?

19. terrific post, will stay tuned for more updates!

20. Please keep writing here. Thanks for Good posts.

21. ph metre says:

Thanks for sharing this post for us.

22. Thanks for an extremely useful post.

23. Friet Polle says:

Is kind of old style and not attractive… Does anyone can do better? :)

24. I believe that advertisers do not know what to do.Thanks for an extremely useful post

25. this is marketing?¿?? I believe that advertisers do not know what to do

26. jajajajajaja, warms your heart, jajajajaa, i haven´t words

27. Tom says:

It warmed me too… greetings!

28. Mike says:

Thanks for an extremely useful post. Keep writing here.

29. Thank you for the information you provide. very nice website