‘Tis the Season

Thanksgiving is over, Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come and gone, and those certain stations that play non-stop Christmas music have been doing so since the middle of November. (How many versions of “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer” are there?!)

While I do feel that I am being shoved into the holiday season (unprepared) I am not completely devoid of holiday spirit. I spent my Thanksgiving with family (old and new). I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I did have to take a 5 hour car ride to get to my desired destination but I found ways to entertain myself. As I was not the driver I was able to do some school work, nap, and play Angry Birds. I have also decided this will be my form of entertainment while traveling to Arizona for Christmas. I know! I know! You think playing Angry Birds doesn’t constitute as holiday spirit. But I think it does… if you play Angry Birds: Seasons!!!!

I’m just kidding! I just wanted an excuse to use the picture. I really do have holiday spirit. (I swear!) I am that person who puts antlers and the big red nose on their car the day after Thanksgiving. Although, I am not entirely sure that is a good idea here with all the snow. Hmmm…

On a more serious note, as I mentioned before, I will be traveling back to Arizona for Christmas. I must admit that I am a little nervous. While I love staying up late with my family on Christmas Eve, opening presents in the wee hours of Christmas morning, and eating fried tamales I wonder how much has changed… How much I have changed. I have never been away from my family for so long before and I worry that I will feel foreign to them. I suppose this is something that anyone who moves away from their family must feel. I guess I will find out when it happens. Until then, I have less than two weeks left of school and am definitely looking forward to some time off.

About jgarciamspp

Hello! My name is Jessica Garcia. I am an Arizona native and have moved to the greater Boston area to attend graduate school at MSPP. I graduated, summa cum laude, from Arizona State University (the Barrett Honors College). I received my Bachelor of Science in Psychology. I am currently a 1st year Clinical PsyD student, doing my practicum at FMC Devens. On a more personal note, I love music, theater, reading, learning new languages, and my little dog.
This entry was posted in Forensic Psychology and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to ‘Tis the Season

1. I also lke Angry Birds :)

2. Christmas is the most exciting time of the year and so you should spend it with family

3. The Danby all-fridge is a great addition to my tiny kitchen. It, and a stand-alone freezer, are all I need to keep my food fresh.

Webmaster of Danby Compact Refrigerator.

4. Angry Birds Space is the new angry birds game Rovio just announced. I am so glad we are getting a new one. This time pigs are gonna visit the space and guess what they are cooperated by NASA and the National Geographic.
    I keep checking http://AngryBirdsSpace.org for more updates and they say its coming on March 22. Just about a month to go and we’re going to hit the space! Wow!

5. Genting Club says:

ฝากบทความด้วยครับ

6. Angry Bird give more inspiration to me … so funny to see …

7. Sugotech says:

attractive style, nice pic, and interesting information about holidays. i really want to spend my holiday as a remember able day in my life.

8. ramanmaan says:

After seeing this, I really want to give hearty thanks to my father as he decided and planned family holidays for me every year. Every year we used to go in different region and at different place.

9. Babyviva says:

I Love Angry Bird….

10. ayfiel says:

It is always a good sound to talk about holiday. Nice post, funny picture. Thanks alot
    Honey Acne

11. Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks

12. Nat says:

This was a great read. I bought the angry birds game for my son at http://www.greasyhooks.com , it is great website. thanks for the heads up carla

13. cure-gout says:

You blog is eye-catching. I get pleasure from it. Thanks for sharing this
    beautiful piece of writing with us.

check out this review.
    how to cure gout naturally

14. Spy EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles Review says:

These goggles are awesome! I am an adult and I have never had so much fun. I ordered some for a camping trip and we had such a blast.

Webmaster of Spy EyeClops Night Vision Infrared Stealth Goggles Review.

It is a wise father that knows his own child.– William Shakespeare

15. I agree with you to some extent. Good and fantastic blog. I am interested very much in such publications and sure will keep visiting your blog to check your messages and news as well.

Webmaster of HP Colour LaserJet CP2025DN Printer.

The road to success is always under construction. — Lily Tomlin

16. Thermapens says:

Great pic. Love it. have a happy holidays.

17. Carla says:

I just bought loads of angry birds accessories and boards game over at Greasy Hooks Gadgets. I have 5 brothers, gadgets,gadgets,gadgets !! Get to that site..amazing.

18. Devina says:

Hi.. I am Angry Bird lover too. In this Christmas holiday, I can not wait to play together with my family with angry bird in real life, named angry board game birds

19. afs tom says:

Hi I like angry bird and season good picture.

Comments are closed.