What kind of coffee does Dracula drink?

Decoffinated! Ha!!

Well, he may be able to suck down some decaffeinated brew and still manage to stay up all night but I cannot make it through a day without my daily cup.

While I do love the flavor- particularly this time of year when pumpkin spice is available- I find that I am just not as alert or focused without my morning dose. Yawns start creeping in and stacking up, my mind feels slippery, and -oops- I’ve gone and missed what was being said about the last two slides of the power point!

Enter my Tuesday morning, and a broken coffee maker. Yikes. I am a devoted home -brewer. No pricey S-Bucks, and while I have on occasion run on Dunkins, I see no reason to shell out my cash for something I can do myself. Also, probably more importantly, I love to sleep. Love it. Therefore, I sleep until the latest possible minute, effectively preventing any side trips to the aforementioned coffee suppliers.

My fiance, on the other hand, lives on tea. And while I enjoy a nice warm beverage at 3pm on the occasional blustery day, it’s never really been my -umm- cup of tea. Certainly not my hello-world motivating morning miracle. But, I have to admit, over the past few days I have developed a greater fondness for tea leaves and fruit infused concoctions.

Either way, tea or coffee (which, thankfully, was fixed this morning), I think the most important part of my morning cup is the time it gives me to relax and reflect on my upcoming day. A little mental housekeeping that primes my mind for the vast amounts of information headed its way.

So, don’t forget to find some “me” time, and try the pumpkin spice!

About sthurstonmspp

I am a 28-year-old-School-Psychology-CAGS/PsyD-student. Whew, what a mouthful. Journey and Styx rock my world, and some hardcore volleyball makes it go round n' round. I have spend the past six years working at a school/residential facility for children with emotional and behavioral disorders, and when I tried to quit in order to begin grad school, it just didn't take- I continue to pick up shifts every week so I can see my kids. I am a new homeowner about 40 minutes outside of Boston (another favorite band) with my husband and my 3 year old (rescued) mutt, Maisy. I am going to do my best to invite you inside my thoughts as I continue my grad school career as a simultaneously juggle my full time internship, CAGS classes and begin my journey into the PsyD- enter at your own risk!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to What kind of coffee does Dracula drink?

1. We’re a bunch of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community.
    Your web site provided us with helpful info to work on. You’ve done an impressive task and
    our entire neighborhood can be thankful to you.

2. This website truly has all the information and facts I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

3. I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours
    today, but I by no means discovered any
    attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s beautiful value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content as you probably did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

4. Hi there, I would like to subscribe for this weblog to get newest updates, thus where
    can i do it please help out.

5. Collagenta says:

Thanks , I’ve recently been looking for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the best I have found out so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you positive in regards to the supply?

6. You can certainly see your skills in the work you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are
    not afraid to mention how they believe. Always follow your
    heart.

7. wasylmarek says:

coffee and vampires, bloody and hot. I’m sitting at work, I drink Tchibo and read about vampires. this is sick;-)

_______________________________
    zlecenia budowlane

8. Spencer says:

It’s true that coffee is super helpful in the morning. Care must be taken to avoid becoming to dependent on that crutch. I always try to go without caffeine for a day or two every week to keep my tolerance low.

To each his own

9. Mr Coffee says:

I Imagine drinking coffee with Dracula can be quiet messy after a while. And before going through that messy path, I hope is till time for begging Dracula at least drinking Fairtrade Coffee. Doing this he can have me for desert.

Cheers

10. cure-gout says:

Fantastic article, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,
    and you put it in a way that everyone can understand.

check out this review.
    how to cure gout naturally

11. Hello, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your site and this post.

12. Great information! I’ve been looking for something like this.

13. Repel Birds says:

Really, it’s a informative article.

14. Yah i will try pumpkin spices.
    I love to take coffee when its too cold otherwise go for tea.

15. logo says:

Did you saw Daybrakers (film from 2009)? In one scene vampires buy coffe with blood on a metra station. I think this is it! Greetings.

16. Love Starbucks Espresso, is still one of my favorite and I think that is the best drink!

17. I could remember the first time I tested coffee I never it that bitter

18. Coffee is still one one of my favorite drink, thanks for this wonderful post!

19. I love that morning time with my coffee, too! It’s what get my day started. I love Ethiopian organic coffee–Delicious! Enjoyed the article, thanks.

20. Love Starbucks Espresso! Can’t live without it! Love that strong stuff! Great blog! Now I can get Starbucks K-Cups for my Keurig! Love it!

21. Love the intro to the blog. Decoffinated! Was never a tea man myself absolutely love the black brew!

22. Coffe Maker Review says:

Love the intro to the blog. Decoffinated!
    Was never a tea man myself absolutely love the black brew!

23. Wow! Looks like Dracula likes some pretty strong coffee if it can keep him out of the coffin.

If you want a little bit of Starbucks in the house, avoiding the pricey real thing, you should try the Jura Impressa C5. It is pricey itself, but the coffee is amazing!

Webmaster of Jura Impressa C5

24. Pilu says:

Awesome coffee. I would like to drink that!! :)

25. ha looks delicious!

26. coffee man says:

dracula loves to drink coffee called bloodchino? hehehe
    love it..

27. shansenmspp says:

Love your commentary – as always! I’m consistently impressed by your creativity in your blog entries :) Happy weekend. -Susannah

28. rsanch says:

Thanks for the tip google