Getting Comfortable.

During the first week in Costa Rica, each day has been easier and more comfortable.  My host parents are extremely kind and have made every effort to help me feel at home.  Now with one weeks worth of Spanish Lessons, I believe my ability to communicate with the locals has already increased.  We are staying in Guacema in Alajuela and have taken to visiting surrounding cities independently with other students.  The natives (called Ticos) make traveling around safe and easy.  With plenty of museums to visit, including the Museum of Gold, the National Museum of History, and the National Theatre, there will never be a lack of places to visit.  
I look forward to the continued adventures in the weeks to come.
Carla P.
This entry was posted in Latino Mental Health and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Getting Comfortable.

1. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

air freight cargo

2. When rodents have moved directly into your own home, there are many selections for getting them to out and about. This article points out probably the most frequent pest management methods for mice.pest control sydney

3. Chris Devlin says:

A wonderful place to visit

4. I’ve been to a museum before,, but not like costa ricas museum, hope to be there,,, thanks for sharing it..

5. I wish i can go to Costa Rica as well!

6. Shine says:

I’ve always wanted to go to Costa Rica. :)

7. Impressive article and hope to read more of it.
    pest control sydney

8. Hi

1) Come visit Sydney after Costa Rica :)
    2) Any more tips on Costa Rica? How long have you been there? Is it safe?

Tell us more :)

9. Hi I am tailor kidd and i am a great fan of musiam. At the last summer i have visited a musiam with my whole family. My doughter sayna
    told me papa when i will have a baby i will take it to this musiam. Ha ha ha …..

10. great photos and place!thanks for sharing..

11. webshop says:

Are there any images of the place to have a look at? The place looks wonderfull.

12. EProTool.com says:

thanks for those information!that place is amazing,i want to visit there soon,,,:-)