MSPP professors are…understanding and flexible!

I have been very happy to be at MSPP this past year, and every day I am reminded of why I picked the right school for me.

This week, I have been pleased by the flexibility of the professors at MSPP. There were two instances this week that reminded me of the flexibility and adaptability of my professors.

First, in my statistics course (a requirement of all PsyD students) we had a midterm last week. The professor, understanding that most of us are not mathematically minded, allowed anyone who did not do well to make up the exam. I was so surprised at this opportunity! How many grad schools have you heard of that allow students to retake exams?! I know for sure my MA program (at a large university at NYC) would not have allowed such a chance.

Second, another professor, understanding that between practicum and five classes I have been busy, readily gave me an extension. I was so worried about asking for an extension on my paper, that when the professor readily agreed, I was startled. Again, comparing this professor’s reaction to my request for an extension to the professors in my MA program is shocking.

Because most of the professors at MSPP are also practicing psychologists, they empathize with everything the students are going through. If we are busy as students, they too are very busy as clinicians and professors. These understanding professors remind me of why I chose MSPP in the first place. I am delighted and grateful to be studying in such a sympathetic environment.

This entry was posted in Clinical PsyD. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to MSPP professors are…understanding and flexible!

1. There may be many Nokia hacks to check the date of birth of the phone
    but the better Nokia hack to know the exact age of your phone
    is the combination *#92702689#. s also much to lose, given
    that hackers are just around the corner. Lulzsec is the name of a group of hackers who
    infiltrated several news papers, government agencies, AOL, NATO, and perhaps the most famous hack was Sony.

2. Hello there, You’ve done an excellent occupation. We’ll surely delicious it and professionally suggest to help my friends. I know they will be taken advantage of your blog.

3. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site so i came
    to “return the favor”.I’m trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

4. This is a very high quality juicer that greatly exceeded my expectations, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Webmaster of Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain.

5. Deedee Diop says:

Should you owe the lender $100 that’s your trouble. In case you owe the lending company $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.
    An organization or an artist shouldn’t get his money until his boss gets his.

6. Very helpful post for the other students to also give their feedback on their experience about this school.

7. “If we are busy as students, they too are very busy as clinicians and professors.” This is the right leader who deserve to be respect. That is why I really salute MSPP School.

8. Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossip and web stuff and this is really annoying. A good site with exciting content, this is what I need. Thank you for making this website, and I’ll be visiting again. Do you do newsletters? I Can’t find it.

Regards,

Hedera Woerner

9. I totally agree with this posts. I’ll keep visiting this page for further updates.

10. Outils seo says:

Paypal pour SEOPanel – Faites Plaisir a vos visiteurs ou clients. Aidez-les dans leurs referencements avec les Outils SEO de SEOPanel. Installez votre SEOPanel avec son Interface de Paiement Paypal. Visitez notre site. pagerank, seo analyse,sitemap.

11. In this case the comprehension of the student for the subject matter will be emphasize and the cognitive thinking skills of the learners will be enhanced.

12. This post really helps the other students to also give their feedback on their experience while studying in this school.

13. SEO UAE says:

I’m so happy to read this all good quality post. I will add some more more post to this site.

14. ctz.jr says:

This site is so cool! I will add more post soon.

15. Payrolling says:

I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are really good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend. :)

From Joel @ payrolling

16. Well, maybe you must be happy because your professors are very understanding and flexible.

17. I really appreciate this website, this website give a bright idea in making one soon.

18. Aloe Vera says:

Thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I’m hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the future also. Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own website going now. Actually blogging is spreading its wings and growing quickly. Your write up is a great example.

19. Payroll says:

I’ve been gone for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this website. Thanks, I will try and check back more often. How frequently do you update your blog?

20. Marine says:

oui c’est vrai le site facewoot.net est vraiment le meilleur pour pirater un compte facebook.

21. sdqd sqd says:

Facewoot.net ou comment pirater facilement un compte facebook
    Pirater un compte Facebook sans logiciel n’a jamais été aussi facile avec le panel exclusif Facewoot capable de cracker un mot de passe de plus de 10 cases ! Faites une petite blague à vos amis ou espionner discretement votre coinjoint(e).. Facewoot.net se révèle être l’un des outils les plus fun de cette année 2011.

à découvrir sur http://facewoot.net/

22. eve isk says:

I was so worried about my test!